Unknown
I love a good shifter story and when I saw this adorable book cover, I just had to read it.


How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf is the first book in Molly Harper's Naked Werewolf series.

This is a fabulous light read.  What I'd call a vacation book.

~*~Appetizer~*~
Genre:  Paranormal Romance
Heat Level:  Medium-Mild

You have Mo Wenstien who moves to the small town of Grundy, Alaska from Mississippi to get away from her failed engagement and her truly hippie parents.  More the parents than the engagement.

To say she was surprised where a very hot, naked Cooper Graham shows up on her doorstep with a bear trap on his leg, is an understatement but finding out Cooper is a werewolf was a touch more shocking.

Reading this book, its as though Mo is sitting across from you at lunch sharing her story.  You feel she's talking to you, like she's an old friend.

Some people find Mo's life a little too convenient in the story but I feel Molly explained things in a very believable manner.  While I wish we could have gotten more depth from Cooper, the story is in first person and so we are limited to just Mo's side of the story.

Despite this, I found it enjoyable.  It made me want to visit Alaska... in the summer... when its warm... well, warmer.

I have read other books by Molly Harper since this that I have enjoyed a lot more but this was a nice introduction to her series.

Funny, light read  Check it out.

This review was served up to you by Bryonna Nobles.
0 Responses

Post a Comment